Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Best Friends


We said goodbye this morning to our good friends Amy & Abby who came to visit from Nashville. The Hills used to live across the street from us in Louisville, and Casey & Abby were best friends who played together almost every day before we all moved. It's been a little while since we've been able to visit with them and I was a little worried about how they'd get along. My fears were put to rest within 5 minutes of their arrival as the best friends picked right up where they left off and spent two solid days laughing, playing, running, and just generally enjoying each other's company (and us Mom's enjoyed having a little "adult time" too!). Many tears were shed as they pulled out of the driveway, and Casey just said to me, "I'm so, so sad my best friend left me."

No comments: