Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Christmas Boots


I recently became obsessed with the crocheted boots made by Ugg, to the point that I spent a ridiculous amount of time on the internet researching how I could make my own pair (why spend $150 on boots when you could crochet your own for a third of that?!). I guess making your own boots isn't that common of a hobby, because it was pretty difficult to find any information on shoe making or boot making, however I did find a company who sells the heavy rubber Ugg-type soles that you can stitch your handmade boots into. And crazy as it sounds, I was thinking of ordering a pair...until these landed in my inbox via Nine West. These look way more cozy than their Ugg counterparts, and at this price I don't feel guilty for adding them to my Christmas wish list.

No comments: