Friday, January 27, 2006

Salad Days



My very good friend Colleen graciously brought me a bottle of Rich & Charlie's salad dressing from St. Louis when she came to KY this month for our annual Girl's Christmas Extravaganza. I want to say a very public Thank You to Colleen, although my thighs might have a different message. Even though this stuff has 18 grams of fat per serving, I can't seem to get enough of it. I am regularly eating 2 servings of salad a day - I think I could actually just turn the bottle up and chug it straight. And, I found this wonderful website www.foodcraver.com that will ship you St. Louis favorites such as toasted ravioli, Amighetti's Special Sauce, shredded Provel cheese, and Del Pietro's salad dressing (not to mention the coveted Rich & Charlie's!) - all delivered right to your doorstep. You might not get the same ambiance as a visit to "The Hill", but it certainly saves you the 4.5 hour drive just for salad dressing.

1 comment:

Colleen S. said...

When it goes on sale at the grocery here I will buy you some more. It sometimes goes on sale for $3.99 and $4.99 at times. It is usually $5.99 a bottle. Expensive, but good. I like the picture.