Sunday, June 01, 2008

Summertime Rules

We've had a very long weekend, and so for today I decided we would just take it easy and do whatever the kids wanted. Except all they wanted to do was beach out in front of the tv. Usually, especially in the winter, I might have let it slide for one day and given in to their desire to completely veg out, but since it is beautiful here and I spent the majority of the past two days in the van and a funeral home I thought we should get outside. I haven't quite worked up the courage to take them all to the pool by myself, so I hauled out the trusty sprinkler and let them have some fun.


Casey jumped right in,

but Connor wasn't sure so his brother helped him...

He wasn't convinced so he happily played in his clubhouse,
while Casey continued to enjoy the sprinkler action!




No comments: