Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Nap Nanny


 

I am always amazed at all the cool things that come to market after I need them, especially baby items. I just saw an ad in next months Parents magazine for this gem, called the "Nap Nanny". Riley slept in her car seat for the first 2 months of her life, and it was painful process (MANY sleepless nights) to break her of the habit. We made the move because one of Rob's co-worker's baby was doing the same thing, and she fell out of her seat as her Mom was carrying her upstairs for bed. We never carried Riley around unstrapped, but it was still scary enough to cause us to force a move to the basinet. The Nap Nanny would have totally solved this problem, and probably would have helped Connor sleep better during him battle with colic his first year. Its a little expensive, but I gladly would have coughed up the $129 if it meant more sleep for both myself and the baby. My other thought when I find something like this is, "Damn, why didn't I think of that?" Maybe I should work on marketing Connor's backwards PJs for all his fellow junior nudists out there...

No comments: