Sunday, November 01, 2009

You Wanted the Best...



... You Got the Best, The Hottest Band in the Land... The ALDERMANS!!!! OK, so maybe not quite as exciting as KISS playing a set on our block, but we did pull out the old school Gene & Paul make-up for Halloween last night. By all accounts we took top honors in the adult costume category, and more importantly our kids thought we were pretty cool. The kids totally rocked their Star Wars costumes, and thank goodness for my quick shutter because Riley refused to keep the Princess Leia buns on for more than a split second.



It was a crazy weekend - Imagination Movers' concert, Halloween, and the Colts game yesterday. There was also a little something else added in the mix, and I'm still trying to figure out how to handle it "blog-wise", so I'll keep you posted on that when I work it out.

2 comments:

Graydon said...

I must say you make one hell of a SEXY rocker chic. Also, loving Rob's leather pants. I am glad you enjoyed the weekend and always the kids looked adorable. Thinking of you. Love and prayers.

Courtney said...

I think your KISS outfits beat my "underpaid" and "overworked" hands down...