Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Bad Hair Day



Poor Riley. It seems she has inherited my super-fine hair, and perhaps a lifetime of bad hair days as a result. Her hair is still growing in (I didn't have a full head of hair until after I turned 2), and the only thing I can do to "style" it is pull it on top of her hair in a little feathery ponytail. As you can see from the photo, she really loves it when I do this. I might be slightly more obsessed than I normally am about hair as I am about to lose mine from the chemotherapy (I went wig shopping today, which is a whole story in itself), and maybe that is why I'm suddenly forcing her into wearing the pony or bows. Since she rips the bows out about 4.7 seconds after I put them in, I think she's just going to have to get used to the pony.

No comments: