Sunday, August 31, 2008

Take a Picture

Just a heads-up for Alderman Photography clients - check out the "New Developments" button on my website for all the fun stuff I'm rolling out. First is a "Onsie" session, where I print your newborn's birth information on a onesie and then use the resulting photos to design a totally unique birth announcement card. The package includes 25 cards and envelopes to get you started. Also coming soon are 3x3 accordian photo books and 5x5 photo brag books, both of which make great gifts for family and friends.

School has started and that means school pictures. If yours didn't turn out as well as you hoped this year, ask me about my fall special. It's a great value and alternative to the packages offered through school.

Enjoy the last days of summer!

No comments: