Thursday, May 07, 2009

Morning Coffee 3.0

I've had a tough week here, both physically and creatively, and found myself in need of a serious pick-me-up. I headed over to Sur La Table armed with my gift card from my Mom's Club secret sister (thanks Lauren!) and went right to the coffee & tea department. I think it has been firmly established by this point my love for all things hot and caffeinated, and so I knew something from that section of the store would definitely fill the "pick-me-up" need. The lovely saleslady patiently discussed several products with me, and after a little thought I purchased a Bialetti Moka Express espresso maker and a can of LavAzza Italian espresso. These, combined with my handy-dandy mini milk frother, have made a near perfect latte for the past two mornings. I'm actually preferring my version to the one I usually order from Starbucks - I read that the Italian espresso is smoother and I have certainly found that to be true. 

You may officially consider me "Picked-Up". 

No comments: