Saturday, May 16, 2009

My #1 Fan

My Aunt Dot who lives in Georgia, is a loyal reader of my blog (so perhaps a better title for this post should be "My Only Fan", but anyway...) and has been since I started writing it. I know when I've gone too long between posts because my mom will tell me that Aunt Dot has mentioned that she's been checking every day and there hasn't been anything new in a while, and I take the hint and get on it. Really, this is the reason I write the blog. With 3 kids and our crazy schedules and ALL of our family living out of town, it is an easy way to stay in touch and share how the kids are doing and growing. Also, I'm too lazy to scrapbook, and so this is an easy way for ME to keep track of how the kids are growing and all the silly things that happen everyday. And if it gives our family out there a little chuckle now and then, that's a bonus.

I hope Aunt Dot has had a good chuckle recently, as she has been in and out of the hospital a few times in the past month. She is so thoughtful and sends sweet little gifts for the kids - the jackets the boys are wearing in the photo are from her. So, for Aunt Dot, we're thinking about you and sending you well wishes. Thanks for being my #1 fan.

No comments: