Friday, March 05, 2010

Four on the Floor



Just popping in to gleefully announce that Tuesday marked my 4th and final round of A/C chemo! For the most part, the rounds were tolerable, thanks to some good drugs and lots of help from family and friends. For some reason though, this last round has been a little rougher - I felt sick before I even got out of the chair Tuesday. It's almost as if the chemo was saying, "Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out!" Anyway, I have a two week break and then I begin 12 weekly rounds of the next drug, Taxol. Even though that's 3 more months of chemo, I feel like I can see a light at the end of the tunnel. And I feel like Spring might be just around the corner, and there's always hope implied with the arrival of warmer weather and more sunshine.

I didn't really have a photo that went with this post, but I did a little session with the kids a few weeks ago and thought I'd share this one of the boys. Once again, Riley was less than enthusiastic about being photographed, but I loved this one of the brothers.

1 comment:

tiffany said...

That picture is just precious! Congrats on completing the first phase.....Good Luck on the next! Yay for nice weather this weekend!!