Monday, July 16, 2007

Mutual Respect


Some mornings when the boys get up at the same time Casey likes to crawl into Connor's crib and hang out for a bit. I took this pic this morning and the way they are looking at each other just kills me. I know they're my kids and so I'm a wee bit biased, but they're so damn cute sometimes I just can't stand it.




And guess who decided to start climbing the stairs last night? Yep. Add that to the list of "Learning New Skills at the Least Convenient Time Possible for Mom."


Saturday night I saw The Police in concert with Christa, and a very good time was had by all (a better time was had by some, but that's another story, right Cree?). I have decided to go vegan and start daily yoga sessions because Sting looked way too good for his age. He just might be one of the sexiest human beings on the planet. Next to my husband, of course. :) I'm still trying to understand how I develop all these crushes on rock stars (John Mayer & Dave Matthews being past victims) and yet I managed to marry a dentist. Oh well, c'est la vie!


1 comment:

Colleen S. said...

Nice pic, Jen. He has always been my favorite and only crush!