Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Driving Me Crazy


The commercial for the new iPod nano features a very catchy song that manages to wedge itself into my brain and stay there for days at a time. I finally relented and found out from the apple site that the song is "1234" by the band Feist. Not that it offers any relief from running a constant loop in my head, but it is nice to know who created this annoying yet addictive tune. And by the way, while browsing the apple store last week with my Dad to drool over the new iMacs, I caught a glimpse of the new nanos in person, and they are super cool.

2 comments:

Monnica said...

They've implanted that jingle in my brain, too! It surfaced just as I read your title post, before you even mentioned it - how's that for marketing!

We're in the midst of researching computers right now and are considering an iMac. My sister loves hers and thinks they're far superior and I know Court and Den have one. Do you guys have one too or are you considering one? Just trying to get some advice before we take the plunge...

Jen said...

I don't, but Dad recently made the switch to the mac laptop. Everyone I talk to says I should be doing all my photography work on a Mac, and having used them in the past laying out school papers and working in advertising, I think I agree. Problem is, we have a pretty new PC and so it's tough to make the investment in the mac just for my work. I would suggest going to the apple store (I'm sure there's one in Denver) and talking to the reps there - they don't work on commission and they are really helpful.