Monday, September 10, 2007

We Are the Champions


On Sunday we took the boys to the Children's Museum, which was awesome. I think we're going to get a year membership, because there is so much to see and do there that we will be returning frequently. There were several highlights, not the least of which was getting to touch the Colt's Super Bowl trophy and have our picture made with the trophy. The lighting was poor in the room and it confused my camera (one of my least favorite features of my camera) but it was still fun. Casey loved the train exhibit and said his favorite part was the dinosaur exhibit, even though the dinosaurs scared him (in a good way, he later explained). I loved the Chiluly glass installation, and am anxious to go back and really spend some time in the areas we didn't cover well. I had heard so much about this museum and how wonderful it is, and so I was so glad that it lived up to all the hype.

1 comment:

Monnica said...

So glad you're enjoying some of your new city's offerings.

Mom and Dad have an annual pass that includes grandkids, so we tag along on most of our visits back there, and have loved it every time. Since we lived outside of Indy until I was in 5th grade, I have fond memories of the museum as a kid, and I love sharing it with my kids now.

I'm a little jealous I haven't gotten to touch the Colts' trophy yet. It's hard being an Indy fan in the middle of Bronco land : )