Friday, March 13, 2009

Swoon


I forced myself to stay up late enough last night to watch "ER", and was paid back for my efforts with a surprise (sorta') appearance by George Clooney as Dr. Doug Ross. I religiously watched "ER" in college, and basically quit watching it when Dr. Ross left (I was mad at the way they wrote his character off, you know, because I hold grudges against fictional characters. I'm very pragmatic that way.). In a strange way, "ER" might even be partially responsible for my marriage. When Rob & I met in college, he was working part-time as an orderly, and he bore a slight resemblance to Dr. Ross when he was dressed in scrubs. In fact, he helped an elderly patient one time who kept asking the nurses to send George Clooney back in to see her.

Anyway, I was thrilled last night to learn that Dr. Ross and Nurse Hathaway are living happily ever after in Seattle, and also that he still looks super hot in scrubs. Almost as hot as my husband does. Swoon. 

No comments: